Friday, May 29, 2009

My First Blog Entry


I do a lot of thinking. I think about this and I think about that. Sometimes I write down what I’m thinking about, most of the time I just keep my thoughts to myself, often intending to write them down later. However, there is no great incentive to write something down that no one will read; as a result, most of my thoughts have not gotten written down.

Therefore, I have decided to start a blog and to write down my “mental ramblings” (thus the name of this blog), as if someone would read them. This way I can pretend that I have an audience with whom I can share my thoughts without actually asking anyone to read what I have written. It is also a convenient way to keep all the random thoughts, anecdotes, essays, observations, etc. in one place. So, here goes!

1 comment: